FIVE19, an award-winning brand development firm located in Richmond, VA is looking to grow our team of passionate brand builders with a new Marketing Coordinator. We are offering an opportunity to work in a creatively driven, fun and family-first environment. Candidate should be a great communicator who can manage clients as well as vendors and consistently deliver amazing solutions.
FIVE19 is seeking a full time Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Undertaking of daily tasks to ensure the coordination and functionality of the marketing department
- Strong knowledge of marketing automation principles and platforms
- Strong understanding of analytics & metrics and how to organize them for executive level presentations
- Assist in content strategy and help build out blog matrices, postings and aide in blog management
- Campaign and email marketing list management
- Commitment to accuracy, proofreading and ability to meet short-term deadlines
- Efficiently able to pull monthly and quarterly performance metrics for client marketing campaigns
- Ability to navigate complicated client requests in a timely, professional manner
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of CRM platforms (Safesforce)
- Experience with pulling data and insights out of data management platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and TapClicks
- Adaptable to ever-changing marketplace trends and able to bring innovative marketing insights to the team
- Strong writing skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Ideal candidates will have 5-8 years of marketing experience.
- 4 year bachelor's degree with a concentration in Marketing
FIVE19 is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all and investing in our people with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- 401(k) retirement plan, pre-tax and Roth, with company contributions
- Short-term disability insurance and leave
- Life insurance
- PTO and sick leave, in addition to 8 paid Agency holidays
FIVE19 fosters a culture of inclusion & diversity and work-life balance.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Thank you.