FIVE19, an award-winning brand development firm located in Richmond, VA is looking to grow our team of passionate brand builders with a new Marketing Coordinator. We are offering an opportunity to work in a creatively driven, fun environment and committed to the training of a new team member.
FIVE19 is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our team. We are looking for a positive, high energy, team player who shares our passion for serving clients and is willing to jump in where needed as weekly tasks will vary.
- Undertaking of daily tasks to ensure the coordination and functionality of the marketing department.
- Support of marketing team with the organization and execution of various projects.
- Work closely with senior leadership to ensure alignment and cohesive execution of our client’s overall marketing goals.
- Develop content strategy, help build out blog matrices, manage blog postings and aide in blog management.
- Efficiently provide monthly and quarterly performance metrics for client marketing campaigns.
- Assist with developing executive-level presentations, using marketing metrics and analytics.
- Assist with Campaign and email marketing list management.
- Respond to and deliver on complicated client requests in a timely, professional manner.
- Ensure marketing deliverable are high-quality, accurate, proofread and meets deadlines.
- Keep abreast of marketing trends and develop in-depth industry knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline required.
- Minimum of 3-6 years’ experience and a demonstrated track record of accomplishments.
- Strong writing and critical thinking skills.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Google Drive & Google Sheets.
- Strong technical understanding of CRM platforms (Safesforce).
- Experience with pulling data and insights out of data management platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work effectively with all team members, as well as work independently, to meet all deadlines and deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and client service skills.
- Adaptable to ever-changing marketplace trends and able to bring innovative marketing insights to the team.
FIVE19 is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all and investing in our people with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- PTO and sick leave, in addition to 8 paid Agency holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan, pre-tax and Roth, with company contributions
- Profit sharing plan
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- FIVE19 fosters a culture of inclusion & diversity and work-life balance